Wednesday, January 4, 2017

My Wife's Parents Disown Her Cause She Married a Black Man!

...but the tale doesn't end there. There's so much more to this gentleman's story than that! And I truly believe he's one of the most fortunate men I've met since I've come to Japan!

My latest piece for #BlackEye is up!



 Here's an excerpt from the piece: “When my wife had gone to see her parents to tell them about us, they arranged for the whole family to be there, to ambush her like an intervention,” Sexton says. “So when she came home, I asked her what happened and she said she’d promised them she wouldn’t marry me. But we were already married. I told my wife it was because I was foreign but she said, ‘No, no, it’s because you’re black.’ She said her parents thought of black people like those black GIs after World War II. “When they eventually found out about the marriage, they disowned my wife,” Sexton says.

Read More about this remarkable man's success story in Japan HERE


1 comment:

  1. Good. Nice to see Japan still has a culture, as muddied as it might be. My people stand in solidarity with you so that someday, we may rid ourselves of the filth which has been poisoning our great civilizations.

    ReplyDelete