Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Funky Upgrades and Funky Outbursts

The upgrades to the webpage are coming along nicely. Particularly the #BlackEye page, where every article I've written for the Japan Times can be found (if you're interested, check them out HERE).
 Also making some upgrades to my workshop. Anyone who's attended over the past couple of years can tell you it's pretty tight as it is, but it could definitely stand some fine tuning.

I'll keep you guys updated on the progress, but so far so good. You might recall my first workshop back in 2015.

I posted about it HERE! Here's the flyer:
 It was a huge success, and has grown since then, but now I'm expanding it a bit. Anyway, more on that later.

OH!


 Yesterday I mentioned my Hoppin' John triumph. Tasty as hell, it was...however, there were some side effects.

 

Brings to mind a little ditty we used to sing when I was rugrat: Beans beans they're good for your heart, the more you eat, the more you fart Ate some beans and they were loaded, went to bed and they exploded Loco PS:

Anyone recall singing that song?

No comments:

Post a Comment